We welcome proposals for Workshops, Tutorials and Special Focused Sessions
Submit your proposal according to the following guidelines:
- Title of the track/workshop/special session
- Brief technical description.
- Names, addresses, affiliation and e-mail addresses of the track chairs (2-3) and technical review committee (2-3 additional members). This committee should be composed of experienced members knowledgeable in the technical area. Students cannot be organizers or reviewers.
- Primary contact for the track
- Plans for soliciting participation for papers.
- Track or special session format (papers, demos, panel, etc.)
- Any special resources required (time, invited speakers, waived registrations requested, etc. )
- A statement by the organizers that they will fully adhere to IEEE policies of ethical conduct.
The submission deadline for Special Sessions: January 10, 2021
Notification of Acceptance will be sent by January30, 2021