Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The poster presentations will include the forms of pre-recorded video presentation and oral presentation on live.
- The pre-recorded video will be uploaded to CAIDA 2021 website after pre-review and confirmation before April 1st, 2021 in the format of .mp4 and time duration will be 5 minutes;
- Check the guidelines Here to know How to record a video with PowerPoint.
- The PPT either for pre-recorded video presentation or oral presentation on live could be designed as authors like with requirements as below:
The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
Each slide should be concise, and readable from a distance
E- presentation certificate would be issued to all the presenters after the presentation is delivered.
Best Poster Presentations Award
This award consists of a certificate.
The best presentation will be selected based on the following items:
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- PowerPoint Design
- The conference general chair, session chairs and TPC members of CAIDA 2021 will choose the best poster presentations and award will be announced on the closing session of the conference.